Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 come and go. 2008 is here. Time sure flies. Resolution I have commited in 2007....time to review.

1. Learn Mandarin . Hopeless, still struggling.
2. Regular Exercise. 3 - 4 times a week. ACHIEVED
3. Take up a new role in career. ACHIEVED
4. To be more meticulous. Well, I think not up to my expectation.
5. Read 5 books. ACHIEVED
6. Limit to 5 drinks per week. ( A drink constitute of a glass of wine or a mug of beer).ACHIEVED
7. Earn at least 30 - 40 % from investments. ACHIEVED.

and in addition, i did

8. Took up golf and got my PC.
9. Polished up my cooking.
10. Eat healthily


And the goals for 2008

1. Continue to learn my Mandarin.
2. Get my Handicapped in Golf.
3. To run 10km.
4. Read another 5 books.
5. CFA, level 1.
6. Learn to bake.
7. Read another 5 books.
8. Learn a new skill.
9. Invest more in investment knowledge.
10. To start drawing back.

there , I have said it, I got to work for it.

1 comment:

danny said...

I prefer to learn Mandarin Chinese , because it is the language which sounds nice, it is the language which is spoken by most people. It is the language, which has potential to influence the future. I learn Mandarin from http://www.hellomandarin.com , anyone who is interested in Chinese can join me.